Hello everyone!!! Sorry it has been so long since the last post but life has been crazy. I just finished Nursing 4 and have entered the CRAZY world of Mental Health Nursing. I have always thought that it wasn't the medicated people I needed to be afraid of; just the un-medicated people. Boy was I wrong!!!! This rotation has been an eye-opener for me so far. It's sad to learn how the world treats people with mental illness. I have realized that even I have preconceived notions of this unfortunate group. So I figure that this is only going to make me stronger as a nurse.
The boys are growing up so fast!!! It just seems like yesterday we brought Joseph home from the hospital. Now, my science guru, is a wealth of knowledge. He hears me reading out loud and remembers everything and most of the time understands what I am talking about. Sometimes I wish the I could put him in my bag for a test. He loves to use big words (you the kind mom has to look up). The weird part is he almost always uses them correctly. He looks forward to orchestra, PE, social studies and science. But, he hates spelling tests and eating school lunch. He wants to be a Forensic Anthropologist and Veterinarian when he grows up. His role models are his mom and dad.
Jacob is a fun loving, free spirit. He loves to talk and learn from other people. Not to mention that he is never afraid to try new stunts. Thank goodness for health insurance with this one. He keeps us on our toes and has a great sense of humor. He loves the first grade and the girls love him. His new thing is that he doesn't like, like any girls but his mama. He even told me he was going to marry me when he grows up. I told him that it is illegal in every state. Now he says he, his wife, kids, and animals will live with us forever. Lets hope that is not true. He wants to be a Swat Team Member/Policeman/Soldier/Daddy all together when he grows up. His role models are his dad and his uncle Ian.
I'll try and post more often. Love you all.
Kamryn turns 2!!!!
16 years ago






1 comment:
I like how you posted a little bio on each kid. Cute idea.
Post a Comment