Joseph and Jacob wanted everyone to meet our new family member Squirt. He is a Red-Eared Slider Turtle. Right now he is the size of a 50 cent piece but, he will grow to be 6-12 inches long. His life span is 20-50 years (hopefully one of the boys will take him when they move out LOL). You may be asking, "Why would you get a turtle as a pet? You can't even play with it!" But if you know me, you would know that I love turtles and tortoises. So I will leave you with a few words of wisdom "Relax and Go with the Flow of the Tide Dude!" --Crush, from 'Finding Nemo '
Kamryn turns 2!!!!
16 years ago






1 comment:
Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE! What a tiny little miracle. :) I had no idea his life span would be so long!
Post a Comment