Friday, December 19, 2008

Six Quirkey Things About Me!!!

#1 I cannot stand when people eat loudly around me. If it is Jason I can say something. But, the other day I was in class taking a test and a friend was crunching on chips. If the crunch from the chips wasn't bad enough I could hear her teeth hitting together. I wanted to run screaming from the room. I know this sounds stupid but listen to the sounds people make when they eat.

#2 I love beets, avocados and boiled eggs. I try and have all of them at least once a day if not more. Also I am the BIGGEST Blue Cheese fan; the stinkier the better!!

#3 I constantly search my hair for split ends. I have tons of split ends and a ton of hair so I don't know why I even look!

#4 Like my sister I have a problem with snot of any kind. I also can't hear about re-feeding, rumination or anything to do with throwing up and swallowing it again. GROSS!!!

#5 I am the worse passenger ever!! If you are driving and make me nervous at all I will pull a Fred Flintstone and put my feet through the floor. Even when I'm not in the car with people I tell them how to drive (I think they call it road rage?!)

#6 I love the color purple and yellow. But did anyone know that brown is one of my favorite colors? I was watching I-Carley with the kids and they said it best. "How could you not love brown? It's the color of gravy." I love brown gravy with everything!! Especially over fried Spam, white rice and a fried egg (all piled high on each other. It's a poor surfers breakfast in Hawaii) and I love it with French fries.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are Quirky! I too love gravy on everything- but not spam!