Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whale Watching!!



My whole life I have wanted to see whales in the wild. This year Jason bought us a three hour tour of whale watching. It was so rough once we left Avila Bay that Joey stood at the front of the boat sopping wet and holding Ashley's hand nearly the entire time. We did see Risso whales but, no California Grey Whales. Oh well maybe next time. While we were there I realized only one year until I graduate and we can actually think about moving to the beach YEAH!!! I can't wait. I hope that I didn't bore you all with too many pictures and stories but WE HAD A BLAST!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

The whale fin looks like a shark fin! Ahh! They are a bit smaller than I expected to see! How fun for your family to do such a fun thing over the holidays. You made memories that will last forever!

Marietti Family said...

I love whales. It sound and looks like you had a lot of fun. Maybe someday we'll have to come whale watching with you. Hope you had a great Christmas. We missed you all.

Morgan said...

Jamie!! Hope all is well! I found your blog on Holly's wall and am so glad to finally hear from you! It has been years! I am studying abroad in England right now and have a blog but its private so email me at m.marietti@live.com and I will send you the invite. :) Hope to hear from you soon,

Morgan